"In dem Augenblick, in dem ein Mensch den Sinn und den Wert des Lebens bezweifelt, ist er krank."
>> My legs are dangling off the edge, the bottom of a bottle is my only friend.
I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone.

My legs are dangling off the edge, a stomach full of pills didn't work again.
I think I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone. <<
"Ich glaub' ich bin dauerhaft betrunken - ich seh' überall Menschen mit zwei Gesichtern."

Goodbye.

It's a shame that it had to be this way.
It's not enough to say I'm sorry.
Maybe I'm to blame or maybe were the same but either way I can’t breathe.
All I had to say is goodbye.
We're better off this way.
I'm alive but I’m losing all my drive 'cause everything we've been through and everything about you seemed to be a lie.
A guiltless twisted lie...
It made me learn to hate you or hate myself for letting it pass by.
And every, everything isn't only what it seemed so hold these words that you never told me 
It's time to say goodbye.. 
Goodbye...
Take my pain away and tell me I was wrong..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen