"In dem Augenblick, in dem ein Mensch den Sinn und den Wert des Lebens bezweifelt, ist er krank."
>> My legs are dangling off the edge, the bottom of a bottle is my only friend.
I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone.

My legs are dangling off the edge, a stomach full of pills didn't work again.
I think I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone. <<
"Ich glaub' ich bin dauerhaft betrunken - ich seh' überall Menschen mit zwei Gesichtern."

Denied


There is nothing left for me, there is nothing left for you
There is nothing left at all.
A wasteland of my mind.
Don't think you ever will see, don't think you ever will know how much I actually cared 'bout everything we shared.
Why the fuck did you lie then? 
Why the hell did you bring me down? 
Don't you realize
No one gets out of this place alone!
Hasn't been screaming all these years just to see the world crashing around me.
Maybe this life is overrated, but I won't let the world burn around me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen